Somebody recently asked if there was a difference between flying into Baghdad incognito or playing sax on Arsenio Hall show. I suppose as it comes to both being publicity stunts designed to garner support, money, votes, etc. there really isn't a big difference. But here are some of the points that makes the two different:
- Most of the world did not go up against Arsenio having a talk show.Posted by Pedram at November 29, 2003 08:35 AM
- No members of UN Security Council objected to the Arsenio Hall Show.
- Thousands of innocent civilians did not have to be murdered so the Arsenio Hall Show could take place.
- There were not daily transfers of friendly body bags out of Arsenio's studio.
- Except for the limited extreme fanatics., not many had ethical and legal objections to that show.
- The Arsenio "event" was not scheduled and executed by using tax payer's money.
- Sax player was not so afraid of audience members showing him how they really feel to hide.