My apologies, I'm just exhausted.
A very busy day and I won't even have time to return a reporter's e-mail, asking for comments about the student's protest.
Did get a chance to do some exchanges with a few "friends" in Tehran and communicate about stuff. Here are my brief observations:
- Tabarzadi, Student-Leader-Wannabe in Tehran is an egotestical idiot.
- The current Monarchist crop are even bigger idiots (and I'm being very diplomatic).
- Iranians are amazing people times ten (and I'm trying hard to be impartial here).
- If it wasn't for Tehran police, much worst would have happened. THANK YOU!
- An "associate" tells me that the eyeranian has gained the attention of one certain large enemy, to the point that he prints out every post at his office and brings it up in various conversations. To that enemy; No! we have never met in person so I couldn't have asked for an autographed version of your book, please do not lie! When I asked to interview you a few years back, you refused to reply. If you want specifics, I've got 'em. AND respond directly if you've got the chutzpah, I don't talk behind your back, I post it where millions can read it, why don't you do the same? (Hey, how 'bout that interview now???)
- Elbow is doing very well. Thanks for the emails and other inquiries.Posted by Pedram at June 14, 2003 11:12 PM